Monday, July 7, 2008

busy busy

I don't really have time for this post, but I've felt kind of bad about not posting. (I'm not even sure if anyone even looks at this blog anymore..?!)

We had our first Sabbath in our new church building! It's so nice and almost hard to believe we have our own building now. I don't have any pictures of it, but here's Mark right before a deacon's court meeting at the new building on Saturday. ;)
And here's Matthew, looking very nonchalant.I had him with me this afternoon while I ran a few errands and worked on my wedding invitations. Mark came over in the evening and helped me quite a bit as well. Hopefully the invitations will be going out soon!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

If I were there, I would help. :)

I heard from Aunt Alice...will e-mail you shortly

thedude said...

Sure I read your blog...Now I was going to post about how busy I am, but it sounds like you have a few more things going on in your life to keep you from blogging than I do!

The Mom said...

I read regularly - and would love to see pics of the new church, manse etc.

I know it is difficult to find time to post, but keep taking pics, *please*
Love
H