Friday, September 25, 2009

some pictures

Oldest to newest:

Sleeping with her polar bear.

With her daddy.
Notice the one piece of hair sticking up? The next day it was down. In the past two weeks her hair went from sticking up to down.. you'll be able to see the progress as you scroll down to older posts :D

Pushing up on her hands -- she's getting quite strong!

With Sharon at a picnic. (See Sharon's blog for details)

Happy Shona!

After the picnic I met Mark briefly. Olivia really dislikes her carseat so he took her out for a minute to talk to her.

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

lol her hair! I assume you brush her hair...but it looks so messy haha! She hardly looks like a 3-4 month old baby with all that hair (she looks older).

Unknown said...

I was noticing how messy it was when I was posting the pictures! (I guess I kind of am used to it :P) Her hair is still so fine that I can't make it stay in clips for long. Plus there is no weight to it so its easy for it to just stick out everywhere. It is definitely growing though, so hopefully before long it will start looking tidier. :D