I took some video of Olivia yesterday morning. I had no idea it took so long for videos to upload on Blogger! I had more but I don't have the patience to wait for them to upload.
I realize her hair is kind of everywhere and she's not dressed... but she'd just woken up and was quite happy and I wanted to catch it on camera.
Lately she's been rather fussy during the day. She's having difficulty sleeping long enough in her naps and as a result has been very overtired and very sensitive to sound and movement during the day. I'm beginning to see what other mom's experience when their child is exhausted but just can't go to sleep! Thankfully her nights are still relatively peaceful. She normally sleeps about 12 hours and wakes up twice to feed.
3 comments:
Wow, you weren't kidding about the hair!
(I can get away with saying that because I'm your sister, right? ...right?)
Oh, I also wanted to say that while I always say that Olivia looks so much like you, I think she does look a lot like Mark too...it's just that she's soooo sweet and cute, and those aren't adjectives I would usually apply to Mark, so I think of her as being more like you. :)
Glad to hear that you have answers about Mark's condition - hope he'll be on the mend soon!
Cute video Merc! Your girl is a doll with messy hair lol! Don't be offended, I think it is hilariously cute! :D
Post a Comment