

Here's a cheerful Olivia just out of bed. Don't worry, I didn't leave her looking like that for long... I put that brush to some good use. ;)My computer got a terrible virus, so I can only use Mark's computer when he leaves it home. I know some people prefer wordy posts, but since it takes me so long to come up with something to write, I only have photos for now.
5 comments:
She is soooo cute! We missed you at church last night!
Awww! I just wanna give her loads of hugs and kisses...tooo cute!
We like photos! Your photos are very good!( I know you have good subjects.)
Hi Mercy, on Facebook I've noticed that both Rachel and Nat have dealt with viruses that sound similar to yours, so perhaps one of them would have advice as to how to remove it. :)
Thanks Anonymous...I wonder who you are. ;)
Hey Sharon, Mark actually just gave my laptop to a computer-savvy customer he dealt with recently who volunteered to have a look at it, so hopefully they will get it sorted out for me. I'm so used to Mark's laptop now I'm going to have a hard time adjusting to my dilapidated one again. ;D
Post a Comment