Beautiful. Thanks for posting...
Lovely! Especially with the addition of children's voices! :) Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord.
awww.. I miss those voices most!!! :'(
oh and is anybody going to record these to cd? because I would love to have these for Amy to listen to...oh and me too :D
Jeshurun is in charge of the recordings (he made these) so I would have to ask him. I believe he mentioned making a new CD, but I'm not sure.
The recording of Psalm 100 is my favorite because the voices of the children come through so clearly. :)We are hoping to do psalm singings on a regular basis, maybe monthly, so we will have more recordings to post.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Beautiful. Thanks for posting...
Lovely! Especially with the addition of children's voices! :)
Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord.
awww.. I miss those voices most!!! :'(
oh and is anybody going to record these to cd? because I would love to have these for Amy to listen to...oh and me too :D
Jeshurun is in charge of the recordings (he made these) so I would have to ask him. I believe he mentioned making a new CD, but I'm not sure.
The recording of Psalm 100 is my favorite because the voices of the children come through so clearly. :)
We are hoping to do psalm singings on a regular basis, maybe monthly, so we will have more recordings to post.
Post a Comment