Agreed, I like the grey/purple too! You know, I just bought a grey and purple blouse for church. I thought to myself that it was the sort of thing Mercy would wear. :)
Sharon, the moment I saw your blouse I thought it would have matched our color scheme perfectly! Better than my own shirt in fact. If you ever get tired of it, let me know...
Yes Ev, I am intending to get you a photo soon -- as soon as I find your address! :)
Thanks Rachel! I like that one as well -- un-posed pictures can look so pleasant. :)
5 comments:
Absolutely beautiful Mercy! And I love your grey/purple colour scheme!
Love,
Ev xx
Agreed, I like the grey/purple too! You know, I just bought a grey and purple blouse for church. I thought to myself that it was the sort of thing Mercy would wear. :)
Oh, by the way, do we get a family photo? ;)
lovely photos, Mercy! I especially love the one of yall walking with the "bridge" in the background - perfect! :)
Hope you are all well! :) xx
Sharon, the moment I saw your blouse I thought it would have matched our color scheme perfectly! Better than my own shirt in fact. If you ever get tired of it, let me know...
Yes Ev, I am intending to get you a photo soon -- as soon as I find your address! :)
Thanks Rachel! I like that one as well -- un-posed pictures can look so pleasant. :)
Post a Comment