Olivia will pull herself up on things, but she is still not crawling. I think that has to do with our hardwood floors, because she has come very close to crawling when she is on soft surfaces. She's just not on them very often. I rarely put her on our floors because they are so cold in the winter time!
I know Olivia's hair is such a mess in these pictures, but she has recently decided to pull [out] her hair, and she pulls out hair clips almost the moment I put them in. I'm trying to teach her not to do that, so I'm only putting hair clips in when I'm watching and able to enforce to letting her yank them out.




3 comments:
You just need to come visit more often--that way, Olivia can practice her crawling on our carpet. :)
Very, very cute pictures :)
I agree with Caleb. The pictures are very nice!
Post a Comment