Saturday, February 6, 2010

spoonflower

Did you know you can design your own fabric patterns and have them printed on various kinds of fabric? I would have so much fun with this if I could afford the $18+(!) per yard price. www.spoonflower.com

I also thought I would link to this really cute and simple baby bib pattern. Now if I can only teach Olivia that bibs are not for eating or removing...

Don't worry, I'm working on a proper update with pictures. :)

3 comments:

Evelyn said...

I was recently thinking of something similar...but $18 a yard wow...very pricey.

Awaiting proper update... :)

Rachel said...

Clement thinks bibs are only meant to take off too! And I thought I had the solution with long sleeved bibs (like a plastic shirt) but his chin had a major reaction to the vinyl bib (went awful red) so they were gone the same day! We just have lots of messy tshirts now! lol

I've not had a look at the fabric link yet (might be too dangerous!) but sounds very tempting. And when you (almost!) get use to prices we pay in Britain (around 9+ pounds a yard for nice stuff from America) then the price you mention sounds cheap! lol Though I have to admit I search for bargain prices on ebay and other online sites.

Unknown said...

Hard to believe that fabric is so expensive over there, Rachel!! Wow.