We went to San Antonio for a couple of days a couple of weeks ago and stayed near the Riverwalk. I've heard a lot about the Riverwalk, but I must say being there was even better than what I've heard about it. We did go immediately after a tropical storm hit, so the river had some debris/trash in it, but the scenery and walk was still very beautiful.
Here are a few pictures from our trip -- unfortunately this was the evening so it was very difficult to take appealing pictures with the low lighting. Almost everything turned out very blurry.



3 comments:
Did you get your camera fixed, or are these phone pics?
You need a new Lilypie gadget for Baby X.
These were with Mark's camera that he uses for work.
lovely pics Merc! Looks like I need to get Jett to take me to San Antonio :)
Post a Comment