Tuesday, August 28, 2007

home again

Home! Despite a few stops we made it home in about 13 hours. It was a smooth trip with good weather and good traffic. The only unusual moment of driving was when I was in midst of sending a text message and the semi truck ahead of me had one of his tires explode. I'm glad I wasn't beside him when it happened!


On the phone while throwing a frisbee for the dog at a stop in Missouri


Interstate 44 through Missouri

I spent today catching up on all the things I haven't been able to do for the past month while I was away. I also arranged my room slightly to hopefully fit a desk in if I get around to buying one... I tend to have art and other things that belong on a desk piled on my nightstand and around my bed which makes things awkward not to mention cluttered, which I can't stand.

Now that I'm back in the old routine it's possible this blog will be forgotten for a while :D

No comments: