...Jesh has been staying with us during his winter break. I've been playing tennis now and then, and spent time at Leah's since she has finished exams and is on her break. We've had people over every week, and I've been doing all the usual things like studying, cleaning, and cooking. By the way... I have a bad case of "cooking block" (my equivalent of writer's block) and have had no cooking ideas lately. It's rather frustrating. Fortunately the men in the house are fairly willing to eat anything that is food, but I'm rather distraught that I have no new ideas. :S It feels like everything I can think of has been fixed recently!
My sister is coming with her two boys today. She will be here a little over a week, and I'm really looking forward to it.
Some of the guys are going out west next week, and I'll admit I would really like to do the same -- especially since it's a park I've been really wanting to go to ever since I first knew it existed! I've been in the mood for getting out on an adventure lately. Maybe our family will be able to do something together while Sharon is here. Even if it's only a trip to the beach, it will be so nice to have all of us together again! It's been a couple years since that's happened.
No comments:
Post a Comment