Mark, Matthew and Sam came over yesterday. (Sam spent the night.) While they were here, we heard one of our neighbor's dogs making awful sounds, and when we looked over the privacy fence we discovered one of his dogs was attacking a little puppy! Sam and Ben climbed over the fence and chased the dog off, and we rescued the puppy. He was bleeding and shaking badly, so I put him in a crate in our garage. At first we thought he was badly injured, but after a few hours he seemed ok. They are all pitbull type dogs that our neighbor breeds to go hog hunting with, so they are tough dogs! Our neighbor picked up the puppy when he came home from work.
Isn't he cute?! I thought he was adorable, but some of the others thought he was rather ugly. :DOther news... My GED results and certificate came in the other day, and I was pleased with my scores.
This morning I left Neluska at the vet for her surgery, and will be picking her up later this afternoon. It feels strange not to have her here -- especially when I pulled into the driveway and she wasn't there to push aside the curtains in the dining room window and wait for me to get to the door.
Someone on the web has asked me to do a portrait for them. I've done several other things for them, but this is my first real commission.
The photo with Mercedes-Benz hasn't really gotten anywhere, which is my own fault for not getting back with them. I kind of forgot about it, actually, which tends to happen when I don't write things down. :P

2 comments:
I thought the dog was cute too. :)
Nice pictures! Looking forward to more.
ADORABLE puppy!
-Leah
Post a Comment