On Thursday we had a load of dirt delivered to our house. One corner of our yard floods badly when it rains, so we're trying to fix that. Mark, Caleb, Leah, Nat, and Sam came over to help move the dirt from the driveway to the backyard.



Here's a nice boring picture of the backyard... as you can see it needs a lot of work.
Yesterday we went over to Caleb and Leah's for a barbecue. We ate hotdogs and hamburgers and stuffed jalepenos (which were the best part, I think) along with salad and chips and dip. Mark came by, and Leah's Aunt Jeanne and family dropped in briefly. We had icecream and played a couple games.

Some of the guys looking at the car

Mark giving roofing advice ;)

Shannon looking forlorn in her kennel
In the evening we went over to the Smith's for dinner with lots of people.

This is how a photographer takes pictures!

James and Hayley
I was actually going to spread these pictures out over a few days so I'd have something to post about... but instead I'm posting them all at once so I won't have to update again for a little while. ;D
7 comments:
"Other thoughts" huh? Is that what you had to get into the code to change? I like it!
Nice photo of me with my eyes shut! All of the others are pretty good though.
I hope you don't mind - I 'borrowed' the picture of Sam for my blog - it's such a brilliant picture.
Please don't sue me for copyright - apart from my cat and my laptop, I don't have many assets :P
Really nice blog..
Constancexxx
Sharon - Yeah, that's what I was working on, but then I discovered all my efforts were completely unnecessary, and changing that is pretty much the easiest thing you could do. I felt kind of stupid, but at least nobody knows how much trouble I went through first. ;)
Copyright theft!!! I guess when you're such a good photographer that sort of thing is bound to happen... :P I don't mind at all that you're 'borrowing' it, Constance. Glad you like it. :)
ooh, no updates for a while?? boohoo. Nice pics, just wish I was there. Look forward to seeing the new couple next time we come!
Well I suppose I'll still try to update again (relatively) soon, provided I can come up with an interesting post... :P
I'm looking forward to y'all coming over, Ev! I can't wait to meet Aaron in person :)
tickets are booked!! now we just need Aaron's passport to come in. can't wait!
Okay I see on Sam's blog that you're about to get a job, so of course I come to your blog only to find...no update? Or did you perhaps mean that you are about to FIND a job rather than that you have already found one? I'm curious!
Post a Comment