Tuesday, March 4, 2008

of saturday, and etc

We went to Brazos Bend on Saturday afternoon. Neluska really wanted to go after all the birds in the water, but of course I couldn't let her swim out after them since there are lots of these out there:
That alligator was sunning peacefully beside the path with his eyes closed, but whenever Neluska came too close to him he would open his eyes, which was kind of perturbing. I know the alligators there are fairly used to people, but I don't know what they think of dogs!

Later that afternoon, Mark, Matthew, and I went out to Ben & Jerry's, and then to Carl and Stephanie's for dinner.

Today I'm taking Neluska to the vet to get her vaccinations and a heartworm test done, and they are going to check her out to make sure it'll be ok for her to go under anesthesia next week to get spayed. She isn't particularly fond of the vet, so let's hope she behaves herself. ;)

5 comments:

AJS said...

I love ur skirt Mercy!!! it is soo cute!

Sharon said...

Spayed? Awww...so there will never be any baby Luskas. That's too bad.

The Mom said...

I reckon putting in your profile that you love house cleaning is a good way to start a relationship - only kidding :-))

Sharon said...

Time for an update Mercy! Looking forward to seeing you guys early Saturday morning! Who's picking us up at the airport anyway?

Unknown said...

Thanks Anna :)

lol, Mrs Turnbull!

Sharon -- not sure who's picking you up. I think I might be, but I'm not sure yet. We're looking forward to having you here!