Monday, May 26, 2008

the ring

8 comments:

Sharon said...

It's so pretty! Is that a princess cut diamond? I've always liked those, tho I usually see them set square instead of on point, if that makes any sense.

lcrmum said...

Wow what a beautiful ring! Congratulations to you both. :)

Patti

Stephanie said...

I've not seen the ring yet (on you, that is). Now that I see it on your blog, it looks very nice. I like how the diamond is held by thickish white gold. Am I making any sense? lol It's very pretty. Now I wonder what the wedding band is going to look like! :)

Unknown said...

Hi! I think everyone will be glad when you update! The ring is really lovely. Hope to see you soon.
Terry Smith

thedude said...

Updation? I know you're busy prepping for a wedding and working daily. But hey, I've been busy too, and I'm still managing a few posts here and there! ;]

Sharon said...

Update! Update! I like the new format, by the way. Very nice color.

Evelyn said...

oh yes please do update! Would like to know how your wedding plans are going. Don't get too stressed out now! :S

thedude said...

U...update? Hey I like your layout too - hadn't noticed til Sharon mentioned it.