Congratulations to James & Haley! How come I have to find these things out through blogs? I want to see more pictures, by the way. And I'm sure you have some from the communion season too! So hop to it! LOL just kidding. Nice car--what year??
Congratulations to James and Hayley! (And to think the picture we used to have on the wall of James and his family was taken when he was 12 - so that's how we picture him) Ahh, time moves on. I like the car! Constxx
5 comments:
What a beautiful little boy! Congratulations to all, thanks for posting the picture, Mercy.
(Sorry but the car picture leaves me unmoved :-)
Love
H
OH congratulations to James and Haley!! He is reall cute! Thanks for the photo.
Hugs
The M family in UK!
Congratulations to James & Haley! How come I have to find these things out through blogs? I want to see more pictures, by the way. And I'm sure you have some from the communion season too! So hop to it! LOL just kidding. Nice car--what year??
Congratulations to James and Hayley!
(And to think the picture we used to have on the wall of James and his family was taken when he was 12 - so that's how we picture him)
Ahh, time moves on.
I like the car!
Constxx
Hey Mercy - glad you got the Mazda, but the Mustang just to it's right looks pretty fab too, you know!!! ;)
You're gonna really like you're car I'm sure.
Post a Comment