Monday, May 11, 2009

a little park

A few days ago I went to a park down the road with Neluska.

The water is so clear! I noticed this too when Mark and were kayaking on Austin Lake. It is really incredible to look into the river and see fish and turtles swimming around a few feet below you.


This last picture is just to show how silly Luska is about little waterfalls. She barks at them and tries to get out the rocks that are making it bubble and foam.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

That middle picture looks like it could have been taken at McCormick's Creek. Are you sure that it wasn't? I didn't realize that Austin had that kind of landscape. It's quite pretty.

Unknown said...

Yes, Austin is very pretty. There's apparently parks like this all around, although I haven't had the chance to go to many of them.