What? No pictures of the mess? What good is a blog post without pictures?I'm kidding of course.
hmm, well, it might seem like unpacking is worse, but I think I liked it better than packing...but if you didn't pack neatly...well, then yeah it might be worse. I find I can't stand those last few boxes filled with odds and ends.
I always start out packing neatly, but as time progresses it gets worse...and worse... until I panic and all manner of things go into one box. ;D
Mercy, I don't even know where you live yet! But I won't invite myself over...that is, until you've unpacked.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What? No pictures of the mess? What good is a blog post without pictures?
I'm kidding of course.
hmm, well, it might seem like unpacking is worse, but I think I liked it better than packing...but if you didn't pack neatly...well, then yeah it might be worse. I find I can't stand those last few boxes filled with odds and ends.
I always start out packing neatly, but as time progresses it gets worse...and worse... until I panic and all manner of things go into one box. ;D
Mercy, I don't even know where you live yet! But I won't invite myself over...that is, until you've unpacked.
Post a Comment