Tuesday, June 9, 2009

a few pictures

I don't have any new pictures of Olivia awake, because all she does is sleep! She's a very easy going baby so far. She hardly cries unless she's hungry and almost all the rest of the time she is sleeping. A couple nights she slept for five hours at a time (until I woke her up to feed her!) If she manages to stay awake through a feeding she spends a few minutes making pleasant, smiling faces before going back to sleep.




4 comments:

The Mom said...

She really is beautiful. I think she looks like Mark, maybe it is her hair. . .

She might not stay dark haired, though. Jemima (my 6th) was born with thick black hair, like Olivia, and she is now as blonde as can be.

What colour are her eyes or is it too early to tell?

Love the name :-)

H x

Evelyn said...

She is lovely! I'm amazed at how much she has changed already in 6 days! You may or may not have noticed yourself...!

I really like the last photo too. :)

Ev xx

Sharon said...

She does look more like Mark in these pictures. In the first few I saw, she looked more like a Hembd. She's cute, either way. :) And Matthew is sure growing! We can't wait to see you--less than three weeks now!

Unknown said...

I was under the impression all babies were born with bluish eyes! Olivia's are mostly dark grey-blue, but I think they might be turning brown.