Am thinking of you and Mark! Not easy on your part to go through the pain, and not easy for the man to watch his wife go through it either... am hoping it all goes smoothly.
Looking forward to hearing baby news all being well.
I can't wait to hear baby news! Don't worry too much about labor--if genetics plays any part in it, you won't have it too bad (Mom and I didn't), plus you have good care which I think helps a lot.
lol Sharon! I agree it is way to early for Mrs Mercy to be updating while beginning recovery mode...but I know the feeling of can't waiting to see a photo! I had a nice text this morning stating the news while feeding little Owen...quite a nice start to the morning!
5 comments:
Am thinking of you and Mark! Not easy on your part to go through the pain, and not easy for the man to watch his wife go through it either... am hoping it all goes smoothly.
Looking forward to hearing baby news all being well.
Love,
Ev xx
I can't wait to hear baby news! Don't worry too much about labor--if genetics plays any part in it, you won't have it too bad (Mom and I didn't), plus you have good care which I think helps a lot.
At 41 weeks it can't be long.
Hope all goes well.
Love
Henrietta (who went through it twelve times :-) and would do it again in an instant!
Update update! I know, it's waaayyy too early to be pestering you about this--but I can't wait to see my new niece!
lol Sharon! I agree it is way to early for Mrs Mercy to be updating while beginning recovery mode...but I know the feeling of can't waiting to see a photo! I had a nice text this morning stating the news while feeding little Owen...quite a nice start to the morning!
Post a Comment