Olivia Kandace was born on
June 4, 11:59pm
and was 8 lbs, 4 ozs
20 inches long
June 4, 11:59pm
and was 8 lbs, 4 ozs
20 inches long


I started having fairly strong contractions on Monday, but they were irregular and didn't progress. I definitely felt different and I thought maybe I was going into labor. Well, Tuesday and Wednesday came and went and there were still contractions but no baby! It wasn't till Thursday around 6:00 in the evening that I started thinking the contractions were progressing, and by 8:00 I thought we'd better get ready to go. We reached the birth center close to nine. Before I left I wondered if (but was pretty sure) I was in labor. By the time I got there I was positive I was! It seemed like everything started going really fast and my midwife began to wonder if the baby was going to arrive before midnight! Olivia arrived with just one minute to spare.
5 comments:
Wow, she is soooo cute! Wow! Look at all that dark hair! Elijah is a little concerned about how red she is. LOL I reassured him that it's perfectly normal. I so wish I could be there to see her and talk to you! I'll call soon. :)
Congratulations Mercy and Mark! Olivia's gorgeous :-)
Take care,
Nome xx
Congrats! She is absolutely beautiful can't help but see a lot of Smith in her but babies change so much in the first year!
Lots of love!
Jett, Ev, Amy, Aaron and Owen
Congrats! Such black hair! She was born on my 20th birthday. :) xx
Congrats! Such black hair! She was born on my 20th birthday. :) xx
Post a Comment