I spent last week at home while Mark worked in Austin. He came home for our communion on Thursday night. Sadly I only made the Thursday and Friday evening services before getting sick and missing the rest of the communion. :(We are back in Austin now. There was another hailstorm here, with baseball-sized hail that broke out windows in people's houses, not to mention caused more significant roof damage. It looks like Mark will be busy here for a while!
Olivia has been awake much more lately, and spends most of that time watching things quietly. She is so easy going, however, that sometimes it takes a long, long time for her to finish feeding because she dozes off so much. This has made a few nights difficult because I think to myself she is surely full by now, but when I put her down she wakes up and is of course still hungry. She is very quiet though, and even when she does get upset she has never worked herself into a frenzy. She has a heat rash right now, probably due to my having a fever for the past few days!
4 comments:
I'm so sorry you're sick! Stay in bed with the baby as much as possible, and drink tons of fluids, especially orange juice--always worked for me. Hope you feel better soon.
Olivia looks super cute!
She's very beautiful, Mercy. Hope everything works out for you. Sure it's stressful, living away in Austin. But if that's where the next storm is...
Neluska still doing great?
What a pretty baby! I'm glad everything went good for you two.
I hope you are well by now.
I C L,
Mrs. Robin
Hey Sam, Neluska is doing ok but probably feeling a bit neglected lately. I just have no time or energy to do much with her lately! She is very good about Olivia and has adjusted to our hectic traveling lifestyle quite well. :)
Post a Comment