I spent my first day at work today. Except I didn't really work, I just spent hours and hours in the break-room in the back of Petsmart, going over a gigantic book full of rules and policies and safety procedures, and watched videos of the same, while people came in and out and ate lunch, or fell asleep slumped over the table and snored, or sent text messages, or cheerfully distracted me from reading while they asked me countless questions. I have to do the same thing a couple more days, until I finish watching the videos and going over the book. The place is very hectic and a little chaotic, but the managers are all friendly and nice even if you can tell they're very pressured.
After getting out at six in the evening, I had to do a little running around and shopping while I was out, and guess what I saw...
...

Isn't it pretty? Nevermind the Mazda3, I think I'm going to look into a Maserati Quattroporte instead! ;P (Photo not mine of course, though the car I saw looked exactly the same.)
Well, I was certain I had three things to mention in this blog post, but despite trying and trying to remember, I've completely forgotten what it was...
2 comments:
Mercy, how did you get rid of the virus? I thought I had, but Const's laptop which was showing up as clean started flashing p*rn pages up.
I may have to reinstall windows to get rid of it. Will that get rid of it?
Thanks for any advice
H
I use AVG Pro, and it took care of the problem even before I knew it was there. I noticed my computer was running rather slow when I started it up, but moments later AVG (which runs automatically when I start up) popped up telling me it found nine trojan files. I've not had any trouble since it ran.
Post a Comment