Monday, April 7, 2008

the third thing

(see other two things in post below)
I remembered, and I didn't even have it written down!

I started up my laptop this morning, and discovered I had a trojan virus. I also had an automated-looking message I'd received while offline from someone on my MSN list, telling me I had been blocked -- I'm not sure if I received the virus from them, or if I sent the virus to them... At any rate, I've cleaned my computer, and I apologize if I infected other people's computers. Everything should be back to normal now.

3 comments:

thedude said...

I've seen a Maserati before, driving on Beltway 8, but I never figured out what kind it was. I think it looked somewhat like the car in the picture, but I didn't see the front-end...

I want to get a MazdaSpeed3. I know it's expensive and all, but why not? It's so much more fun than the Mazda 3, I think.

Grats on the job, and keep the trojans away!

Sharon said...

So, will you be working full-time, or is this a part-time gig? Have you actually gotten to groom any dogs yet? Update to let us know how it's going!

Anonymous said...

You too? Is there anyone who didn't get a 'trojan' virus??
Love the blog, you seem to be doing a lot better of a job of it than me!
Constx