Who would have thought four people could have so much STUFF! And without Mom here sometimes we feel a bit lost as to what to do with things. But I can honestly say, even though the place is kind of turned upside down, we've come a long ways. That's a good thing, seeing my parents may have found a house to move into! There's still no set date that we'll actually move, but I'm optimistic.
I had food poisoning or something Monday night and have since had a continual bad headache, which hasn't been particularly pleasant. I've taken pain killers, gotten plenty of sleep, increased/decreased caffeine intake, and etc, and it's not helped at all. Today Ben and I took Neluska to a park down the road with hopes some fresh autumn air would "clear my head." (Autumn air being 90 degrees, but hey, I like it that way!)
Here's some pics from our adventure:


Ben isn't impressed that I'm posting the above pic, but I thought it was hilarious :D
No comments:
Post a Comment