Saturday, September 29, 2007

moving!

I spent the day trying to get our "library" packed. There's close to twenty boxes of books packed so far, so I'm about 2/3 done I think. Besides that I've been cleaning and packing other odds and ends and sorting through office related things and trying to keep food available so that Ben and I don't fall to eating convenient junk food. I think we're making pretty good progress with the packing, even though I keep looking around and feeling like I'm not getting anywhere. :)

Dad's first day with the Metro was on Friday. My mom is down there with him, searching for a place for us to stay. All being well we should be moved within a couple weeks. I'm pretty excited -- and I'm not even sure it's completely sunk in yet!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Mercy. Have been waiting for you to blog again. Hope to see you soon.
Love, Terry Smith