Saturday, September 15, 2007

Texas drivers license, finally!

Does this make me a real Texan now? I've been using my Indiana drivers license for more than a year since we moved here (ahem, I know) and finally got around to applying for my new drivers license. I waited around 2 hours in the BMV which was crowded and had the air conditioning set much too low. And for all of that I only got a little slip of paper for my new "license", because it takes them two weeks to process the info into an actual card!

I'm teaching my dog to throw things in the trash. She caught on very quickly; however, when I tell her she's a good dog she likes to reach in and take out whatever it was she put in, so she can do it again! We're just working on keeping the trash in the can now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!! That's a useful trick, I think!! "Hey Luska this drawing is a piece of trash! **crumples it up** throw it away!" And yay for Texas driver's license!

Slam