OK, I like Firefox. I really do. But it's beginning to drive me mad.
I have uninstalled/reinstalled/redownloaded it multiple times, but it still insists on freezing up my whole laptop for 10 minute periods while using 300,000+ memory usage, randomly closing windows only to pop them up hours later in the day, and just generally being a pain in the neck. I've run my virus scanner and my adware/spyware scanner and they've come up fine so I don't know what the deal is.
But on a better note, my mom made me go to a massage therapist the other day and discovered I'm a bit out of alignment, and with a few visits the kinks will get worked out and perhaps the back pain I've had for years and years will go away! I'm kind of excited actually, because I'd kind of thought back pain was just something you lived with. :D
Other news... well there isn't really any. I've been doing the typical housecleaning, cooking, baking, grocery shopping, running the dog, studying, not sleeping enough, and getting headaches, and drinking too much coffee, and other routine things. All very exciting, I know. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment