Friday, September 28, 2007

(insert creative title here)

So far I think the massage therapist has made my back worse, but then it's probably a good thing since it means muscles I haven't used right are finally working properly. :) There were a few spots that she commented on this last visit, asking if I'd done a lot of heavy lifting in the past -- which, of course, I did used to do quite a bit. And then she got started on my neck, which I sprained badly years ago from falling out of a tree. I think it actually affected my back too, since work on my lower back revived neck pain that I haven't had in a while.

So... the job that my dad got with Verizon fell through, but it was because he found something better: a job with the Metro that he interviewed for about a month ago. They called him up again this week and what do you know...! Very exciting.

2 comments:

PeterinScotland said...

The Metro in Houston?

Anonymous said...

aha...I've learned you are moving to houston!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!