Wednesday, November 21, 2007

beach

Well, with Thanksgiving almost here, I've been trying to get some baking done, but not really succeeding. This is partly because I am very tired for some reason, and also because I've been doing things like going to the beach instead... So productive, I know. ;) Yesterday the dog and I went down to Freeport and spent a few hours at Surfside. It was fairly quiet, and I enjoyed myself. So did my dog, although she was ready to go home after ingesting too much saltwater while attacking the waves.

Today I picked up my art desk and did some grocery shopping. I think Jesh is coming tonight, but we won't really be getting any company until Friday, so it'll be a quiet Thanksgiving day.

The above picture is from some time last week. It's too bad I didn't get the picture from Matthew's other side...he's wearing a shirt with a fire engine on it. :D

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Time for an update, Mercy!