We've been having people over, which has been really nice. Thanksgiving day we had a quiet meal here with Jesh. In the evening Ben and I went over to Jack Brook's Park and met a few people who'd arrived to play tennis, and then went over to the Smith's to eat dinner. Friday we had Caleb and Leah, Mr. Whear, Mark, and Hayley over for lunch. From there we went to Brazos Bend and met up with a few other people. I discovered when it was too late that my camera didn't have its picture card in it. That means I missed getting a photo of an alligator with all her little babies! :( Saturday evening we had Carl, Steph, Claire, and Mr. Alisdair Fraser over for dinner. Yesterday was my little brother's birthday... who is now eighteen (!!). John and Sam came for dinner.

Tonight Caleb and Leah were here.
2 comments:
Awww, I miss Caleb and Leah....it's been years since I've seen them. Literally, I think. :(
Hard to believe that my littlest brother is now an adult (technically at least :P )
You realllly need to come down and visit! Come on, you've got yourself a new car, and you're sure to be tiring of that freezing weather by now...!
Post a Comment