Saturday, November 17, 2007

Jenna's birthday

Well, I've been up to the usual, plus too much shopping. The car didn't stay home one day this week. We're continually needing to get this, or look for that... My mom bought me an art desk, which I'm excited about. I don't actually have it yet (it's on order) but I'm looking forward to having a corner of my room designated for junk, or art, or whatever you want to call it. ;)
I almost went to the beach this week but Mom needed the car, and the next day it was extremely cold. (Extremely cold is anything under 70 degrees.) I guess I should stop forgetting that it's November. :P

Jenna turned one year on Thursday, and on Friday Ben and I went over to the Smith's... here's a few pictures:

And I need to run here; baking to do, cleaning to do, laundry to do, and yes, another trip to Pearland for some things I need for tomorrow...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mercy! Good to hear about tyhe art desk; I guess I'll be on the receiving end?? LOL!

I really like the pictures you've got. I'm gonna try to update my blog Monday (Lord willing), and you should see some on my blog then.

Sam

Sharon said...

Jenna has such cute chubby cheeks! I see she has the book "Guess How Much I Love You"...we just got that one recently at a library sale and Elijah loves it.

Evelyn said...

my Jenna looks so much like her mom just minus the dark eyes and hair! Aww, nice pics Merc! :)