Wednesday, November 7, 2007

um...just one picture

The house is so unfinished looking inside right now, but I thought I'd post just one exterior pic.

There is no room in the garage to park the cars, so the poor Echo is stuck outside until we can get the garage organized. :(

Basically we live out in the middle of nowhere, on a dead end street. (Well, almost the middle of nowhere. You can, however, see the highway from our backyard.) It's going to take some getting used to have to actually drive more than 1/2 mile to get to a grocery store! But we're just about 30 minutes from church, which isn't so bad.

5 comments:

PeterinScotland said...

that could easily be a little church, were it not for the garage, don't you think?

Sarita said...

wow lovely house! fancy too! :D
xx

PeterinScotland said...

Now if you want to see some *really* nice houses take a look at *my* blog for today 9 Nov 2007

Evelyn said...

very cute house Mercy! It must be nice inside! :)

Unknown said...

lol! It looks like a pretty American home to me, but I guess I can see how it'd look like a church. By the way, Peter, it says I can't view your blog unless I have an invitation...?

It is nice inside, Ev... I really need to get some interior pics up at some point. :D